To many, Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year.
But what if we told you it’s also Earth’s BIGGEST ANNUAL Environmental Disaster?
We’re not trying to be a Grinch, but the holiday encourages people to a lot of things that aren’t very green:
• Drive & Fly.
• Gobble down turkey.
• Give gifts that are never used.
• Bake treats that are never eaten.
• Wrap gifts in unrecyclable glossy glittery gift bags.
• Purchase more and more decorations and ugly sweaters.
• Make online gift purchases from multi-national billionaires .
• Chop down pine trees to decorate our homes and workplaces.
This year, let’s pledge to have a greener holiday season and choose not to do some of the above things!
The COVID-19 pandemic is forcing us to rethink how we do almost everything.
We are supporting Random Acts of Green and believe it’s time we rethink environmentally harmful holiday rituals and traditions.
Join us for the Jolly Green Holiday Challenge!
Random Acts of Green is showcasing how we can celebrate the holiday season this year with less damage to our shared home.